Thursday, November 10, 2011

sewing chickens

Yesterday found my husband home from work due to the slow season which let me have some
free time in the crafty room!  Whoopee!  I had cut these little birdies out the day before, so today was all about sewing and embellishing then,


Small Polka Dot Hen...do you love the legs?  Ha ha..my husband told me these chickens need to
do some squats!


Large Polka Dot Hen...won't these be cute hanging on a country farmhouse Christmas tree?
The wheels are turning! 


These girls are available at my Etsy shoppe...thanks for looking!

I'm linking this up at..


shabby creek cottage

Happy Day to All!

Sue

1 comment:

  1. These are great! So much personality :-) There is just something so happy about chickens... Not sure why, there just is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! They really make my day! I will always try to comment back within this section and if you are following me, I will happily follow you!