Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Coffee Filter Turkey's

Today I was inspired by Gina over at The Shabby Creek Cottage to make a crafty kids project using coffee filters! Head on over to her site, to see lots of inspiration for filters, coffee sacks and recipes containing coffee.

I thought, and I thought, and I folded and searched my craft room.  I came up with

5 coffee filters
a pine cone
2 googly eyes
a piece of orange cardstock
one popsicle stick broken in half
a scroll stamp
red felt
ink in red, green and black
a glue gun

First I folded my filters in half, then in half again and stamped them using my big old scroll stamp...
a little hot glue and....


Here's my take on a coffee filter turkey....


You could easily sub white glue for a kid friendly craft, instead of the hot glue.


These guys would look cute on a mantle, or on a tabletop for
your turkey dinner!


Gobble!  Gobble!

Happy Day!

I'm sharing this over at...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments! They really make my day! I will always try to comment back within this section and if you are following me, I will happily follow you!