Monday, October 17, 2011

Paper birdies

Have you seen this months Scrapbooks etc magazine?  OMG!  How I love all the Christmas decoration ideas...one of them struck me as being so cute...I had to make my own right away!


I sewed around the edges of a misshapen circle (i put the beak and legs between the paper to secure them in place).  Then I cut two slits to feed the wings and tailfeathers through.


A little blue button makes an eye...


and our good old cotton twine to hang it up.

So cute!!!

happy day!

Sue

I'm sharing this at ...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sue,
    Came over from Debbiedoos and these birds are adorable. I'm a newbie like you and am now your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is adorable! Great job! Following you right back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue, your Chicken is adorable. I bet you had so much fun creating this. I found you and am following you through Debbie's Newbie Party and hope to visit you more often. Please come and visit me at my blog and perhaps follow me. I would like that. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! What a terrific decoration! I could see these with pink papers for Valentines and really fun glittered papers for New Years. Thanks for sharing.

    I'm hosting my monthly Before Blogging Throwback Thursdays party and would love it if you'd come and share something you made/did/bought sometime before blogging. Can't wait to see what you share at the party.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! They really make my day! I will always try to comment back within this section and if you are following me, I will happily follow you!