Monday, October 17, 2011

Altered fabric holder

Remember these cardboard pieces that my fabric came wrapped around?  Remember when I said I was going to make something out of them?  Well here they are!


I covered them in some pretty Christmas paper and let them dry overnight.


I embellished them with a scroll stamp, leftover stickers, journal blocks and chipboard I had just waiting around to be used. 



The back of two of them have a spot for a smaller photo (2.5 x 3.5).
You can journal a sentiment or a memory...


I love polka dots...can you tell?



These would look great hanging on a doorknob....or propped up on a shelf
for your holiday decorating...




Each of them has two little jingle bells to ring in the season!
Pretty ribbons top off the cotton twine hanger.

Don't you love it when you can recycle and make something sweet?

Enjoy! 

All of these items are available for sale over at the Marketplace!

happy day!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments! They really make my day! I will always try to comment back within this section and if you are following me, I will happily follow you!