Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Goodwill mirror

I found this heavy wood mirror at Goodwill in Statesboro about two weeks ago.  It is destined to hang on a wall in my bedroom (when I get that re-do done)  Since I am doing a blue-gray color scheme in there and I am in love with distrssed white...it became just that...distressed white! 



It has great little moulding around the top that looks great sanded and distressed.



Great makeover for a purchase price of $7.99!!

thanks for looking!

sue


I'm linking this up at



linking this over here....




Transformation Thursday

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful transformation! You can hardly believe it's the same mirror!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! They really make my day! I will always try to comment back within this section and if you are following me, I will happily follow you!