Saturday, October 29, 2011

Beginnings and Ends


Maybe it's the change of seasons (not so much here because it's still 75 degrees out)
but I felt like crocheting today...and I had orange and pink in my head.  So, off my hook came the BEGINNINGS of this scarf.....

and this is the END of a baby blanket that started in Pennsylvania, made the 22 hour car ride here to our new home and will now be completed in Georgia.  One more row of stitches and it's done!


The BEGINNING for our pumpkins...just setting around decorating our porch with their pretty orange color..ushering in fall...a sign of the seasons....


The END for our pumpkins...carved into silly faces by sillier children!




Happy Halloween!!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments! They really make my day! I will always try to comment back within this section and if you are following me, I will happily follow you!