Friday, May 18, 2012

SIT

I have three chairs at my kitchen counter that are just about tore up from the kids shoes and just general wear and tea.  If you know me, you know I love all things old, chippy and distressed so I decided to give my chairs that look too.  I figured if they already look distressed and worn, the kids can't do much more damage right?  LOL.


What's the "s" for you ask?  Well, since there's three chairs, I'm going to put an "I" and a "T" on the other two to spell out "sit".  My husband doesn't get it.  Lol, it's all about creativity honey!


xoxo

sue

1 comment:

  1. That't what I need to do with every chair in my house. I'm with you on making things looked chabby/distressed. With kids, that is the way to decorated ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! They really make my day! I will always try to comment back within this section and if you are following me, I will happily follow you!