Friday, May 25, 2012

BYH

Glad I saw Stephanie's post over at her blog today.  Time for a bit of soul searching and truth to my heart.  Here's what's been on my mind :)

a.  Met with the pastor earlier this week.  Still a bit confused about the faith.  Still confused about where I'm at, if I've been truly saved.  Sometime's I just feel like I'm doing it wrong, or only partially participating.  I prayed for the first time in public today.  With my kids before breakfast at IHOP.  I will just continue on and lead me where God takes me. 

b.  I feel ready to burst with creativity when I see these wonderful magazine pics and posts on line.  I ache to find the time to scrapbook, or work on altered art.  I never seem to be able to find the time.  I need to make the time though.  Being creative is me. 

c.  I've completely been slacking with my on line classes.  I have to re-visit why I began them anyway.  I know partially because I was at a sucky job that I made me want to quit nursing all together.  Now, though, I'm in a better place with good people.  I guess my reasons have changed, but I still need to finish it.  I'm halfway there.  It was alot of money and I feel like a jerk if I waste it and don't finish. 

d.  As much as I love the competition of "blogging and scrapping", it's tiring sometimes.  Keeping up with posts and "forcing" myself to create.  I agree, it's time to revisit why I began scrapbooking before.  It was for my kids.  Sam barely has any pages, and Madi has less.  I've begun their school books though, so I'm proud of that.

e.  I'm working on being a less judgemental person, letting go of anger and resentment.  It is really wonderful.  And patience.  Always workingon that.

f.  My kids are driving me crazy.  Or am I doing that myself.  When am I going to let go and give myself theok, to have a messy house.  What's the use of having a craft room if you don't craft and get messy in it?  LOL

whew...that's enuff

linking back to Stephanie...follow along...unload your heart too!
Just me, my soldier and our four little chicks

xoxo

sue

2 comments:

  1. I'm beginning to think we are long lost sisters. I so feel this way too. I really need to start BYH.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faith is a work in progress. It can be tricky and complicated. I hope you find your love of creating soon...and I am with you on online classes. I am HORRIBLE at keeping up with them! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! They really make my day! I will always try to comment back within this section and if you are following me, I will happily follow you!