Friday, May 11, 2012

Jacob's school album

I've been working on the kids school albums lately.  I had started them a while back, but never really worked on them much.  Since my re-newed interest in scrapping has come back (lol) I decided to get moving.  I ordered some supplies from MemoryWorks Simple Stories line. 

This is Jacob's book. 



 His album is a repurposed binder.  After I started making it, I realized it was too small to fit his class photos and other larger memorabilia.  He will also have a companion album that is a little bit larger.


Each grade section has a smaller 4x6 page to keep track of that years teacher, and other special info.
These are included in the pack...love them!
I then made a pocket out of some plain paper to store smaller items, extra photos and what not.




I decorated them album with the companion stickers. 
To add some pizazz I stitched around photos and the pockets.  I used other office supplies like binder clips and hole reinforcers.


This album will go up until the 5th grade, then I'll have to make another one.
My goal is to keep it updated yearly (lol)

happy creating!

sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments! They really make my day! I will always try to comment back within this section and if you are following me, I will happily follow you!