Friday, November 4, 2011

Refurbished Fall Wreath


This old white wreath has been hanging around (literally) in my craft room for months.
It originally was decorated with wooden spring items (a watering can, bee's, and flowers).
I decided to reinvent it for a fall door decoration this year.  I removed all the previous adornments and
added some dollar store finds to it....foil leaf garlands in gold copper and red, three paper leaves, and some leftover raffia and fabric scraps. 

All total about 10 minutes and I had a new wreath out front!

Easy, peasy!



How is your front door decorate?

Happy Day!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments! They really make my day! I will always try to comment back within this section and if you are following me, I will happily follow you!