Tuesday, November 29, 2011

bedroom makeover continues...

Remember my boring, plain white bedroom?  Well, a few weeks ago, I added a coat of Aqua Snow to the walls and hung some curtains.  I decided to move the bed to the other wall because the end tables fit better there.


I've been on the lookout for some night stands/end tables and matching lamps (had the shades, just needed lamps).  Well last weekend, my perserverance paid off!  I found the lamp bases at Goodwill in Statesboro, Ga for $5.99 each and they were 40% off that!  Score!  I just had to get new harps for each and my new lampshades fit great!  I love the black with the blue walls.



I had found some night stands at Goodwill, also, but they just weren't what I was looking for.  We stopped in
at a consignment shop right next door to Goodwill and there in the back room were these....



Heavy, solid wood, great color and had a little embellie on them.  Cute!
And at $ 9.99 each I couldn't resist!


I turned them the wrong way to fit next to the bed, but I love them!


It's coming together...still have to find a big old ornate mirror for over the dresser and some other pics for about the room.....it will happen with some patience!

Sue

Linking this up at






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments! They really make my day! I will always try to comment back within this section and if you are following me, I will happily follow you!