Thursday, March 29, 2012

Repurposed Smoker

When we bought our house last year, the previous owner left a rusted old smoker here.  Since I knew I'd never use it, I decided to repurpose it into a planter for the front garden.  I found some turquoise paint on the Walmart clearance shelf (u know those paint colors that they mixed, but they weren't the right color??) 


I filled it with some Phlox, a tall grass, petunias, impatients and sweet potatoe vines.
I'm know it will all fill in.  I love the color and it makes a great addition to our front garden.


what have you repurposed today?


xoxo

sue

Linking this up at...http://www.theshabbycreekcottage.com/2012/03/how-to-make-hanging-starfish.html




1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh, that is truly one of a kind. i love it! great idea and fun and whimsical!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! They really make my day! I will always try to comment back within this section and if you are following me, I will happily follow you!