Monday, June 11, 2012

Scrapping 6 x 6

i adore scrapping 6x6 layouts.  Generally, they are easier to do, they come together quicker, and the finished product doesn't take up tons of room!  Plus, you can replicate them pretty quickly and they make great X-mas gifts for the grandparents!!!

I have been utilizing my new MW goodies....and since four kiddo's have barely nothing scrapped for them in the pasty, oh, ummm...2 years?  I figured I should get to work!

Here's what I was up to!


Sam's Layout:







 Emma's Layout:



Madison's Layout


I also entered this layout in the MW Week 2 Challenge. 
You had to use a flower, and something metal.
As you can see below, I used a metal flower!



Jacob's Layout



I also entered this in the challenge. The flower is a punched and layered flower underneath the bottlecap (my metal).  I machine stitched swirls on this layout as well.  Really, the challenge was about adding embellishments to your layouts...so I think mine qualify!

I chose 6x6 layouts because I am making mini albums of my favorite pics of the year for each kid.
I have some doozy pics (see Sam's!)


It was actually pretty nice to just lock myself into the craft room and work on some projects.  Haven't done that in a while!

Happy Crafting to ya!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments! They really make my day! I will always try to comment back within this section and if you are following me, I will happily follow you!