Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mobile's

Last months issue of Scrapbooking, etc left me itching to make something for the girls room yesterday.  The space above their headboards is lacking so I decided to make some mobiles to suspend from the ceiling.  :)

Emma's is made from scalloped flowers..i tried to replicate the mobile from the magazine...the hardest part was decorating the frame it's suspended on!



I added these letter beads, simply tied onto the ends of the strings, to weight them down.



Madison's mobile is birdie-inspired!

Hand cut birdies, each a little bit different with "heart" wings!



Sweet birdies sprinkled with scalloped circles.
All suspended on bamboo skewers! 
Easy and it add's a little whimsy to their rooms!


Blessings!

sue


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments! They really make my day! I will always try to comment back within this section and if you are following me, I will happily follow you!