Friday, January 27, 2012

Good day for Chickens

My chickens LOVE the rain.  It means lots of worms and other creepy crawlies to munch on.


We are still only getting eggs from Lulu and Chloe.
They alter where they lay their eggs, so sometimes I have
to search about.  Like hide and seek with chickens!


The other girls should start laying soon, then we'll have eggs out the whazoo!


Two days ago Lulu caught a frog!   I was like what is that in her mouth as I see the two little frog legs sticking out from her beak!  Ha!  Chloe caught one last night, but Lulu stole it from her and ate it!
Yuk.  That's life with chickens.

xoxo

sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments! They really make my day! I will always try to comment back within this section and if you are following me, I will happily follow you!