Tuesday, January 17, 2012

DOOR

I started painting my staircase last week (it's the only spot in the main house I hadn't gotten to yet) and the big old white door at the end of it spoke to me.  It said..."paint me".  I have a thing for BIG letters and I wanted something kind of funny but subtle.  So I thought about what word I could put on this door leading upstairs?  LOVE?  LIFE?  PLAY?  None of them seemed funny or should I just say, obvious, to me. 


Haha!  Obvious but subtle. 
My husband thought it was funny.
He asked me while he was putting the door handle back on
if I wanted to paint "knob" on it?
I told him he didn't understand creativity.
This is coming from a guy who used to put tinfoil on his windows...geez!

xoxo

sue

2 comments:

  1. Love the uniqueness of this idea!!
    Thanks for posting.
    dawnedesign.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very clever. I think it's cute and creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments! They really make my day! I will always try to comment back within this section and if you are following me, I will happily follow you!