Wednesday, December 7, 2011

tiers

I've seen these posted about so I decided to make my own.  I had doubles of everything...so I was able to make two!  Remember those coke bottles I had...???  well, here they are!


I covered the thick paper tubes with plain paper then loaded a few goops of epoxy onto the bottom of the coke bottle, the lid, and the paper tube.  The silver top pieces are lids to candle jars.  I decided to use them instead of the glass bowls (which are the candle jars!).



I think they are cute and whimsical...a nice addition to a buffet table...I can picture them loaded with cookies and mini cupcakes!  Have you made one?  Love to see it!  Leave me a comment and your link!

Natural candle decor


stuffed some pine needs around this candle.  easy-peasy!

happy day!

sue


linking this up at

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments! They really make my day! I will always try to comment back within this section and if you are following me, I will happily follow you!