Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Cheap craft items to have on hand

With 4 kids, I'm thrifty.  LOL.  Here's a list of some craft items I keep on hand.  Most can be found at the dollar store.

Chenille stems
paper plates
cardboard tubes/tp tubes
egg cartons
newspaper
different size food boxes
balloons
string
paint
modeling clay
molds
cottonballs
rocks
yarn
buttons
leftover pieces of wood
aluminum foil
beans/pasta
milk jugs/juice cartons

It's amazing what you can make with what some people might call garbage!  Take a look at what you are throwing away and stop to think if you can make a project out of it. 


blessings!

sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments! They really make my day! I will always try to comment back within this section and if you are following me, I will happily follow you!