Wednesday, February 22, 2012

grrrr...

We lost another chicken yesterday...Laverne I believe, met her demise due to a neighborhood dog.  My husband saw the dog chasing the ladies and Laverne never made it back from the woods.  The rest of the ladies will be staying indoors (in the coop, not my indoors) today as I just spotted the culprit in the yard again this morning. 

On a postive note, Shirley has begun laying eggs!  They are very small, but an egg nonetheless! 

A few things to do today...paint the thrift store coffee table I found a few months ago.  And I've been scouring the internet for cottage inspired living rooms...or maybe farmhouse rustic...there's just something lacking in my decor :)  I found these two fabrics that I think would make nice curtains.  A little bold and graphic, but I like the colors and print...




I think I like the second one best...I will also be couch shopping in the next week or so.  And recliner shopping for the husband.  Ugh, I hate a recliner.  I don't know why, but I think they are just ugly. 

...and then there's that garden bed out there that needs to be dug up.  It's halfway done, but I have to pull the sod up and re-gas up the mower to pull the weed cart.  Busy, busy, busy. 

here's wishing you a happy day where all your tasks get completed!

sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments! They really make my day! I will always try to comment back within this section and if you are following me, I will happily follow you!