Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Bags, bags and more bags!


I had these canvas bags from Jacob's favorite store (the big W) in my
fabric cabinet for a while and though they would make great little
Halloween trick or treat bags. 
I used my big old foam letter stamps and some
Staz-on ink to stamp the message,
then found some ric-ric and leftover ribbons to embellish them.
Nothing super special...but each kiddo gets there own!



A little felt and a little embroidery floss and you have a
little pumpkin!


I love buttons...they add so much!!


I cut out this bat and when I unfolded it it looked more like a heart with wings!
Cute anyway so I added it too!


BIRTHDAY WRAPPING


Emma has a birthday party this coming weekend for a little friend of hers
and I thought I'd whip up a little bag to put the gift in instead of traditional wrap.
I got the idea from Soulemama (love her!)
And the plus of it is...she can keep the bag and use it to store goodies, etc,


I'm linking this up at..




Photobucket

happy day!

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your wonderful comments! They really make my day! I will always try to comment back within this section and if you are following me, I will happily follow you!